"I like big words, and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
When a girl pipes up with an itty-bitty phrase
With a long noun as the case
You get sprung
Wanna say "good show"
'Cause you're mesmerized by words she knows
She's like a dictionary
So loquacious, man, it's scary
Oh, baby I wanna hear your prose
You're so verbose
My homeboys tried to warn me
But the way you speak
Make my knees so weak
Ooh, adjectives and clauses You say you know what a "promenade" is
Well tell me, tell me 'cause you ain't that average girly
I've heard them talkin' Just senseless squawkin' But she articulates, expatiates; that girl knows how to communicate
I'm tired of magazines Written by chimpanzees Take the average smart man and ask him that She must be eloquent
So Fellas (yeah) Fellas(yeah) Can your girlfriend talk like that? (hell yeah) Well say it, say it, say it, say it, say those lengthy words Baby: she knows"
I'm tired of magazines Written by chimpanzees Take the average smart man and ask him that She must be eloquent
So Fellas (yeah) Fellas(yeah) Can your girlfriend talk like that? (hell yeah) Well say it, say it, say it, say it, say those lengthy words Baby: she knows"
2 comments:
Best. Thing. Ever.
Just googled this out of curiosity after dredging it out of the Reddit archives. Didn't think my work merited a reblog, but to deny being flattered would make a liar of me.
Post a Comment